In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context;
"ICT Network Solutions" means ICT Network Solutions ABN 92 915 542 493 and includes technicians, employees, agents and contractors;
"Conditions" means these conditions or provision of goods or services;
"Contract" means any contract pursuant to which products and/or services are supplied or to be supplied by ICT Network Solutions to the customer and computer software incorporated therein is licensed or to be licensed by ICT Network Solutions for use by customer;
"Customer" means the person or company to whom Products and/or Services are supplied and includes that company's successors and permitted assigns;
"Products and/or Services" means the products and/or services supplied by ICT Network Solutions to the Customer pursuant to a Contract and specified on the invoice dispatched by ICT Network Solutions;
"we/us/our" means ICT Network Solutions;
"you/your" you being the person(s) whose orders for the products and services is accepted by us;
"Party" and "Parties" means severally and not jointly ICT Network Solutions and/or the customer as the context requires;
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
ICT Network Solutions Returns Terms and Conditions
Returns and Refund
1. All product returns must be clearly addressed as follows:
ICT Network Solutions
PO BOX 518
Northcote Vic 3070
2. Customers must first apply for a return authorisation (RA) before returning any product to ICT Network Solutions. Customer can always contact our support team by calling our 1300-799 705 to obtain the return authorisation number. When returning a product, it must be returned with the RA number clearly visible outside the packaging. Product returned without an RA number will be rejected. Any returns outside of warranty claims, are subject to our prior approval.
3. Within ACCC guidelines for the refund of faulty goods within warranty periods, if the goods returned have had a fair amount of use, ICT Network Solutions is allowed to offer partial refund or replacement only based on the remaining warranty period based on the original invoice.
4. Please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our written advice by placing a product inquiry before purchasing as we do not accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on change of mind, incorrectly ordered, incompatible or unsuitable goods. Returns under this category will be at ICT Network Solutions discretion and may attract a restocking fee.
5. We reserve the right to reject any returns unless goods are returned to us in its original packaging and complete accessories. Returns of products that have been dropped/damaged/modified/tampered/manufacturer labels removed will not be accepted. Goods that have already been opened are subject to our testing and approval and may require additional time to process. Returns of software or games will not be accepted unless it's for a warranty claim.
6. ICT Network Solutions offers a 7 days new for new replacement guarantee based on DOA (Dead On Arrival). Whereby if a product purchased by customer is found to be faulty in 7 days of 'receiving' (if send by courier) and/or date of invoice, ICT Network Solutions will guarantee an instant new replacement (subject to stock availability) or customer can also choose a store credit or a refund. This will be subject to our approval once product has been returned to us and tested. All shipping costs involved in processing of DOA goods will be fully covered by ICT Network Solutions. Product claimed under DOA are to be returned to us within the 7 days period of claiming DOA as otherwise it'll be treated as a normal warranty claim.
7. If goods received are not as per ordered, please inform ICT Network Solutions within 24 hours of receiving the delivery, do not open any packaging or use the goods as it will be deemed as an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for return. ICT Network Solutions may pack non retail boxed items using re-used packaging materials for added protection.
8. There will be no credit or refund given on the price difference of the ordered items due to price drops once the product has been processed and shipped out. Prices of computer parts are volatile and we do not control the price fluctuations. All credit card surcharges are non-refundable.
9. We do not accept any returns of any opened and used products that may breach the health & safety regulations such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones, unless the item is faulty.
10. ICT Network Solutions reserves the title of ownership for any extra or incorrect goods shipped as result of our error. We will arrange any extra shipments to recover these goods, and cover the cost in resolving this issue.